Maybe I can convince her teachers to move up classes with her...you think?? Well it was worth a shot I mean thought
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Changing rooms
It was a sad evening Thursday night after picking up Isla at daycare. We had a note in her cubbie. It was a note saying that Starting the week of October 21st. Isla would be starting in the Infant Room 1. I almost cried when I got into the van. I was not sure I wanted her to change rooms. I love her teachers-Not that I think others won't be just as good...I just couldn't wrap my head around having a big girl. Well, that and I didn't think they changed rooms except with the school year. I can under stand though she is doing so great with all the tricks-and I am sure they need to make room for the "new" kids. But we will miss her teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment