Sunday, December 29, 2013

Expecting.....The Unexptected

Expecting....The Unexpected...

I have thought long and hard about this post.  And I remembered that at the beginning I was sharing all...not just the bits that pleased me or made us look AMAZING!!  This was possibly the hardest post I have written and has possibly taken me the longest to get off my chest but I didn't want to wait any longer...





Just shortly after Thanksgiving we found out we were EXPECTING AGAIN!!  


I was in Shock!!  Isla was 6 months old and there were 2----2 BLUE LINES...We were pregnant...We left immediately after taking that test to get another test from the store...

 Took that test sure enough YEP, PREGNANT it says 1-2 weeks but from last period I would have been 5 weeks along.  


OH MY GOD!!!!  We are soooooo excited!!!! We even kept Isla up a little longer for the excitement!


Merry Christmas Daddy!!  We are becoming a Family of 4!!  
July 30, 2014 
(OR if we want to follow in Isla's footsteps and be Late August 2, 2014-
We can share a Birthday with MOMMY!!!)


Here's the first pictures to begin Baby A #2!!


We were even going to tell people sooner than we did with Isla--We were just over joyed and couldn't believe we were pregnant again.  Everything was coming to place just perfectly and I know I couldn't contain my excitement for longer than a few days maybe a week....if I was lucky!!  We kept telling Isla she was going to be a BIG SISTER!!  

We even thought of a cute way of telling everyone (which we were going to put in a Christmas Card).  Isla changing the "Baby's" diaper--She is a natural by-the-way!!  What a Great BIG SISTER!!!  She was only going to have about 8 months to practice...but she was already doing great!


The next day after finding out was December.  Wow how the year had flown by!  We were still in shock and finally getting used to the fact we were going to be parents of more than one child!  I was getting really tired again through out the day.  And IT WAS HARD NOT TO SAY ANYTHING when we were celebrating Thanksgiving with Family.  

December 2, was an exciting day as well...I was glowing, or so I felt I was I was just over joyed and filled with this love that I couldn't believe this was happening to us so soon and I just was in awe!!  I was sooooooooo happy.  And for whatever reason maybe I was just paranoid but it seemed all my kids in class were touching my tummy more.  

December 3, I got the best complement from one of the girls from Isla's Daycare.  She said I was looking like a "skinny mini"  MADE MY DAY, because I was thinking "LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW I WON'T BE THAT WAY FOR LONG  he he he he he he."  I was at work and it was about an hour and a half later and I felt a little "wetness" below I was a little confused.  But went on with the daily routine, because it would be snack soon and I could use the restroom to check out why I was feeling a little wet, probably just a little leakage no big deal.  WRONG!!!!!  BIG DEAL!!!!!  Not wetness.... BLOOD!!!  Blood was not supposed to be there, I was not supposed to be Bleeding I was pregnant--What in the HELL was happening.  I was instantly sickened.  I CRIED!!  I couldn't stop crying.  I had to tell my co-worker what had happened, I had to call the doctor to see what I was supposed to do and I HAD TO TELL MY BOSS....I was able to leave for an extended lunch to have my blood tested and they would get back to me in a few hours...THOSE were the longest hours of waiting to find out.  When the nurse called she let me know my results for the test were a 9.  I should have been in the THOUSANDS-more than likely I was going to lose the baby.  She didn't really want to say that, but I kind of had the inclination of what was to come.  How was I going to tell Maceo!!!  I just couldn't believe that you could be SO HAPPY one minute and CRUSHED the next by something.  

What we came to the conclusion was something was wrong with that little one and it just wasn't meant to be.   Hardest thing to ACCEPT.  Even just knowing for a few days you are carrying another life and losing it is the most difficult thing you can deal with.  


I just didn't want to believe it.  I had to take another test a week later to make sure.  

ONE LINE-Not Pregnant

It just wasn't meant to be.....yet...

  





No comments:

Post a Comment