We went to the I Cubs game July 12th. It was so much fun to watch Isla sitting and clapping at the game. We had received tickets from Maceo's Mother, as well as I Cubs Money that she had thru her work. It was a nice, beautiful (looked like it might rain, but didn't) kind of night. We used our I cubs Money to purchase our supper. We have decided if we do this again, that we will all just get the kid's meal... a hot dog, animal crackers and a drink for $4.75. Where as, the brat and colossal hot dog that Maceo and I had ordered we $5 each. FYI, Maceo's brat was the same size as Isla's hot dog- mine was just a tiny bit bigger, but not much. We did get to the game an hour late, not by choice .....they had no parking ANYWHERE!!! So we parked far, far, far away. But that was ok because we were able to get to the van and leave before many of the people who had parked closer.
(Pictures on phone will transfer when I can)
No comments:
Post a Comment