Well, I can't believe the time has flown like it has...well, actually I can....
I started a new job 2 weeks ago. I am now a Senior 2 teacher at Generation Next. I LOVE IT!!!
http://www.generationnextia.com/
I still am currently working at my previous job Everts Flowers Home & Gifts, for the next couple of weeks too...So 6 day weeks (luckily only 3) for me working until the 16th.
Maceo will be starting a new job come next week. Now we will all be on the same schedule again. I can not express how excited I am to have that happen.
Isla is now in daycare 5 days a week.
We are excited though with the new jobs come better hours for our family to be together. And perks!
I can't even think of everything I wanted to say. But just to say for now.....if you don't hear anything from us on here in a little while, we aren't lazy....JUST REALLY BUSY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment