Ahhhhh....we are finally on the same schedules for our whole family.
Mom's Last day at Everts was yesterday. Sad day I only cried once. Isla had a day with Grandma Hamer and they met me for lunch. :) We closed at 5 but still had people walking in around 5:30. I was extremely glad when Brian (the boss) said we closed at 5, we do re-open tomorrow at 12:00. I was able to get Isla from the Hamer's and get home close to 7pm.
Now the fun comes on playing catch up for all the days we haven't done housework. We figure if we just work on one room at a time we will get there. And we have and only have been working for a few hours. WOW, when you don't have the same schedule and you have 6 day work weeks...the house can sure take over. This would NEVER have happened before....I was a slight bit of a NEAT FREAK!!! But, now we can get back to that...maybe a little more relaxed...but back to that.
Well, enough of me talking about catching up I really have to get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment