Sunday, September 1, 2013

Project Wallpaper

So, as you know I purchased some really fun wallpaper!!  We FINALLY decided to put it up.  AND IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!  It didn't take as long as I thought it would even with a few "interruptions"  from our supervisor.







Now, to put our room back together (We have had our bedroom set up in the living room now for far too long).  And begin looking for a new fan!  And picture frames, and print out pictures, hang the pictures, and find the fabric for the curtains, and make the curtains, and hang the curtains, and apparently we are just beginning but it will look great in the end...

We both think that the next "Project" will be the bath rooms....I think we are just starting from one side of the house and working our way to the other.

It is all coming together and I am so happy that the house is feeling more and more and more like OUR home.

No comments:

Post a Comment