Monday: We started this week off with Maceo not feeling the best. His throat was bothering him a little.
Tuesday: I was taking Both He and Isla to the doctor's. He thought it was strep, and she was still really rattly from a cold she had last month. Also had thrown up phlegm 3 times. It was gross. We got to the doctor's and Maceo was given some Ammoxicilin, and Isla and I after filling his prescription dropped him off at home and we went to Mercy North to Have x-rays done. We then had to pick up a albuterol nebulizer and a z-pack.
Wednesday: I had a scheduled procedure. But when coming home wasn't feeling the best. Arrived home, laid down for a little bit. Then I started throwing up, ran a temp for me 100.4 ( I normally run about 96.4). Had to ask Grandma Hamer to come over to help with Isla, in case she was in need of some help while I was being sick. But she then was mostly helping me. Sorry Grandma. Thanks for taking care of your baby and her baby.
Thursday: I was still super sick (from both ends) Maceo then had to take Isla for a re-check appointment, and then to daycare and then take me to the doctors. I had a virus that just needed to run it's course. I can't take anything No antacids no nothing medication wise because it would interfere with Isla's and if I did Imodium it would just prolong the sickness.
Friday: I spent all night about every hour 1-4 times in the bathroom (luckily the throwing up had stopped), still the other option not as fun, but you don't feel so wore out from it. Now to sleep the rest of the day get my temp to drop back to normal and to feel good. I have many people telling me it was food poising. I sure felt like death was coming out of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment